Hygiene and Safety
- Kiddy Village applied CT Catalyst (Charge Transfer Type Catalyst) thoroughly throughout the playground. CT Catalyst can effectively & successfully decompose harmful VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) & foul smell, kill fungus, bacteria & mildew, and reduce the opportunity of getting allergic rhinitis and asthma.
- Kiddy Village also regularly applies Flu End anti-virus / anti-bacteria treatment on the whole playground. Flu End has been proven successfully in killing virus like Influenza A, and it has passed the U. S. A. safety standards.
- The cleaning staff daily cleans the playground before and during Kiddy Village’s opening hours.
- Before admission, each guest will be requested to measure their body temperature and clean their hands.
- The play facilities which were provided by the suppliers have passed the U. S. A. CPSC safety standard. They are regularly inspected and maintained by our Certified Playground Safety Inspectors and other professional technicians.
- 24-hour CCTV system, smoke detector, auto-sprinkling systems, and fire extinguisher have been installed inside Kiddy Village.
- The female toilet, male toilet, and disables toilet are located outside Kiddy Village (provided and managed by Hang Lung Property Management Ltd.).
- Kiddy Village offers first-aid box inside the playground.